Lola O.



So its been over a month since I got out of the hospital and I am doing a lot better physically. I am still on meds for at least another month before the doctor clears me. I am just praying nothing like this happens ever again to me!

I have 5 more months here before I finally get to go to Seoul by God's grace. I have to do a lot of the paperwork over like my CRC, Visa, Contract, and other things, plus get cleared to travel by my GI doctor. SMOE said they would hold my spot for the March orientation so lets just hope nothing gets screwed up (major pray for me time)! I think I am just really nervous about losing my spot or something else getting in the way of me going to Korea.

My life is pretty much in limbo right now, since a lot of my stuff is packed up in suitcases and I have no desire to unpack. So I am just using the stuff I wasn't planning to take with me. I just hope the next 5 months goes by fast and at the end of February I buy my plane ticket (again) and finally get on that plane and start my Korean adventure.

I'm just taking it one step at a time and focusing on my health right now. But I cannot wait till I can leave and go to Seoul. This six month limbo is an unexpected situation but it is better than being dead or sick in Korea. It is pretty boring being here without a job or anything constructive to do besides watching dramas and television and reading books. I need some fun distractions and lots of money. Anyway, check out my previous blog entry for the link to my other blog for regular updates on my moody self over the next 5 months. I will do monthly updates on this blog.

More importantly, even though I am not blogging regularly make sure you check out the helpful links on the side bar about living and teaching in Korea and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

Keep me in your prayers,
~Lola O.~
1 Response
  1. hey! i'm so glad to hear you're doing better! AND that you'll be over here soon! it'll go by quick! i'm currently watching Coffee Prince so if you have any others to recommend send them my way! ^_^. have a good day!!