Lola O.
I'm in the Nambu District, and twice a year they have a day for all the teachers to get together and experience Korean culture. Since this is my first year, it's also my first Nambu event. It was a lot of fun, we went to  got to play traditional Korean instruments, explore Insadong, saw the musical Miso, ate Bibimbap, and got the day off of work:)!!!












I've got some more photo diaries schedules while I'm on vacation so enjoy them, and look forward to Hong Kong & Jeju posts when I get back:)!!!
2 Responses
  1. dreamer Says:

    Hi i just started reading your blog and i'm really enjoying it. Have a good trip i cant wait to see the jeju photos.


  2. Lola O. Says:

    Thanks dreamer, hope you keep enjoying it. Unfortunately all the beautiful photos I took in Jeju has disappeared along with my camera:(.