Lola O.

Hello everyone I hope your day has been blessed.

As for me I am still in the limbo stage of waiting but even as I wait time moves along so that the end of each day brings me closer to leaving for Seoul. Today my mother and I went out and watched The Proposal (my second time) and then went out to eat at this Chinese place.

Prior to this, I had been praying to God to give me a sign that I was making the right decision. I feel a little guilty for jetting off across the world and in a way leaving my family and friends behind. I feel a little nervous to be doing this...okay a great deal of nervousness:) but I am still going to go because if you only dream and never make it a reality life is going to be miserable.

Well, at the restaurant we were given our customary fortune cookies and do you know what mine said? It said, ":) You are heading in the right direction :)." Yes, it said that with those two smiley faces and it really caught me by surprise in a really good way. I don't eat fortune cookies, nor do I believe in their wisdom but sometimes I get these little
coincidences that make me consider them a bit more.

I asked God for a sign, and he gave me one with a little sense of humor sprinkled in! Of all the fortunes I could have gotten I got that one and it lifted my spirits. It was as if God was telling me not to worry so much, not to question my choice, and to have faith in Him and in my ability to overcome any obstacle that might come my way. It felt good, I feel good, and although going to Seoul might have its set of obstacles I believe that I shall overcome them because there is no turning back or giving up for me.

There is only moving forward with a smile on my face and hope in my heart. Knowing that I have to find and create that strength to fight my own battles, and make my life what I want it to be.

So that is pretty much how I am feeling today and I wanted to put it into words.



Lee Seung Gi: Will You Marry Me?...I love this song and LSG is rockin it in Brilliant Legacy!

Be Blessed,
~Lola O.~
0 Responses