Lola O.
Instead of enjoying my last day with my family on Thursday (8/20) I ended up in the hospital for some unexpected medical issues. If you only knew how much I cried when they told me I wouldn't be able to get on that plane on Friday to go to Seoul. I felt like my dream which had been so close had shattered, and even know I cannot help but feel sad that I would in Seoul by now but instead I am at home.

Even in those sad moments I am glad to be alive. I don't even want to think about what would have happened if this had occurred on the plane or in Seoul. God has given me my life back and I am not going to take that for granted. So right now my focus is on my health and making a full recovery in the next few months. I am going to pray and trust that if I am meant to be in South Korea then God will make my path clear and blessed.

So for now everything regarding Korea is postponed.

Keep me in your prayers,
~Lola O.~
1 Response
  1. Yo MC Says:

    Oh my God! I was actually praying for you asking God to protect your flight to Korea. It clearly wasn't God's will for you to be on that plane to Korea! So even if it's sucks We need to praise Jesus! Cause He is always in control