Lola O.
I don't know what is up with me but today I just feel overwhelmed with everything I have to do in the next 8 days before I leave for Korea. I have a plan and a list of things to do but today I just feel really stressed about being able to get everything done before I leave next Friday. Tying up loose ends while making time to hang out with friends and family is time consuming and I feel like I am running out of time.

I think it is just nerves but probably the most stressful thing is the idea of packing. I feel overwhelmed by that task alone and just keep thinking how is everything going to fit, what is the best way to pack, how much am I going to end up paying in fees, and what if I have some kind of drama at the airport check-in.

I have a huge anxiety of airports. It is just a crazy place and everyone is in constant movement. I am not a huge fan of flying so the idea of being on a plane for over 15 hours is kind of daunting for me. I don't know what's up with me today but pretty much I just feel like I have a lot to do and very little time to do it.

I think I just need to take a deep breath, say a prayer, listen to some music, and take it one step at a time so I don't have a freak out session in the next 8 days.

Ciao,
~Lola O.~
2 Responses
  1. Hi Lola! ^^ This is Heather from facebook. ^^ I'd just like to say that we are all in the same boat right now. ^^ I can totally identify with your dilemma 100%. I've come to realize that getting stressed just hinders productivity. So I'm trying not to feel stressed and just enjoy the chaotic moment. ^^ And you know what's funny? When you're enjoying the moment, it feels like you'll have enough time to do everything! ^^ Don't worry too much Lola. ^^ Everything will get done in due time because you know that God will help give you more time to accomplish everything. ^^ Chin up! ^^


  2. Lola O. Says:

    Thank Heather...I don't know why today of all days everything just kind of hit me...but I am just moving forward and getting little things done which will hopefully add up. I know God will be my guidance in the next week.

    Thanks for the support and good luck getting ready too.