Lola O.
My Brother: "I don't see the point in celebrating a New Year, when everyday is a new year because everyday is a year from last year."

Me: "Umm...well in human we go by January 1st so try and enjoy it"...rofl

Yeah...my brother is kind of in his own little world and doesn't like to be disturbed by things he deems trivial. But I and what he calls my "cohorts" i.e. mom and grandma forced him to celebrate it with us at church. Now he can relax and sink back into the world of video games.

ANYWAY...I hope all of you are having an awesome New Year's Day with friends and family surrounding you. My hope for all of us to have a blessed 2010; filled with love, laughter, great health, new experiences, and wonderful people and opportunities around us.

Be Blessed,
~Lola O.~
2 Responses
  1. hahaha so funny and cute! Hope you had a great night with family! Happy New Year!!!! ^^


  2. Lola O. Says:

    I had a great time with my family, and I hope you had lots of friends surrounding you so you didn't feel homesick!