Lola O.
I love rainy days most of the time, especially when my mood needs a little cleansing. I was talking to my friend back home the other day about how I feel like rainy days are magical. I don't know about you, but for me rainy days have this atmosphere of possibilities. I love hearing the rain beating against my windows, cleansing our earth, and just giving me a chance to wash away whatever is bothering me. So....

I'm loving the downpour we are having today. It suits my mood just fine. Last night, I made the commute to Itaewon to have dinner with a friend. We went to Gecko's Garden (overpriced but nice atmosphere). After we went to this bar and had a chill rest of the night. I didn't get home till around midnight, but I got a nice purse, plantains, found a Nigerian restaurant, splurged on American foods at the Foreigner's Market (no Gingerale though:(), and has a much needed night out with my friend and his friend. I didn't get to sleep till around 1 and unfortnately woke up around 5:30 unable to fall back asleep. I have so much on my mind right now, that it is stressing me out which causes me to be restless and lose sleep. I haven't been able to get my external to work again. Will try a few more things before I give up. I just keep thinking about all my phots and music trapped in there. It makes me feel so upset but I can't do anything about it, and crying won't make it better.

I have no classes to teach today which is fabulous since I am insanely tired and cranky. I'm going out to Hongdae tonight. I deserve and need a night out with my ladies. I am planning to let all my stress out on the dance floor, so watch out:)!!! I'm really lookig forward to going out. I'm not into the club scene or the drinking scene, but when I do go out I like to have a very good time. I'm itching to do some dancing, I was jamming to my music and my student looked over at me smiling...haha it was cute. When I have a really bad day, I go home, turn up the music loud to my dance songs and just let loose in my apartment. It's fun and goofy, but so liberating.

The rest of my weekend will be dedicated to school matters, which sucks. I hate bringing work home with me, but I have no time or motivation after classes these days to work on it. I plan to buckle down and get my summer camp and vacation plans finalized. I'm looking forward to it, now that I've decided where to go.

Lola Side note: Bad things are always going to happen you can either fight back or back down! Last night I enter the stairwell and wanted to take the elevator because I had all these bags with me. I see this huge black spider start crawling as the elevator opens and I scream and  leap to the stairs and run up to my apartment. Seriously, can I catch a freaking break? I already deal with enough creepy crawlers at school. So I get to my apartment, and decide to deal with the spider because I don't want to see it there in the morning. I grab some bug spray, go down the stairs with my bravado ready to go, and almost step on it. My soul left my body for a second due to shock and fear. It escaped out the door. I go back up to my apt and there is this little spider crawling on the ceiling. I was so close to tears, it was like some sick joke on me. I was pissed by now, and grabbed the mop and killed it. I am going to clean my whole apartment this week, using plenty of bleach. I cannot handle any creepies in my place. Honestly, I was so upset, I mean all I wanted to do was get some sleep and I had to deal with two spiders...soooooo gross. I know, I'm such a girl.

Okay, you have to listen to my favorite song off Taeyang's Solar album:)


Have a fabulous weekend everyone:)

P.S...Does anyone know a place to get rain boots for big feet? I'm a 255-260  here.

Be blessed,
~Lola O.~



1 Response
  1. JEEZ you have big feet. hahaha jk. :)

    I'm jealous that you've had rain. WE NEED RAIN. I think thats part of the reason I've been in a funk because I agree with you about rain and how it makes things better.