Lola O.
Yippie, my birthday week officially started yesterday. Haha, I like to give myself a week of birthday treats instead of just a day. Yes, I am full of excuses to pamper myself, but why not. I got some good deals:)

Side rant: On Friday I went to Times Square to meet some friends for dinner, and as I was walking through I suddenly tripped flat on my butt, boy did it hurt. It was so embarrasing because all the people around me just gawked and stared but not a single person came to my aid to help me pick up my things or ask if I was okay. Seriously, that is one thing I don't like here, is that people just ignore unpleasant situations. I've seen grandma's fall and no one does anything, but I'll help them up. I mean it's the decent, and human thing to do, but that kind of thinking doesn't flow there. That was my mortifying moment on Friday, and boy did those times hurt. I guess it was slippery there because one minute I was up, and the next I was down split style. Only, I can't do the splits so it was awkward and painful.

Besides that my weekend was good. Meeting up with friends, watching Vampire Diaries, planning for Japan, finding a really yummy restaurant in Ewha, and ending things with some BBQ last night. Good times with good people. Every Sunday night, I dread Monday. I just want to stay on vacation for the rest of my life, is that too much to ask for? I had a really bad headache last night, but I slept very well, so I feel very relaxed and peaceful. Like when you take anesthesia and you are just really calm. I've been tired since I got back to Seoul, but I think my body is readjusted to being back. We'll see what happens after Tokyo.

I'm feeling good this morning. I found out I have school next Monday, lame. It seems my friends have that day off, but I only have from Tuesday till Friday + the weekend off. I'm excited for Tokyo, and I get to test out my new camera while I'm there. Birthday + Tokyo = Funtastic:)!!!

I hope this week breezes by. Wishing you all a fabulous Monday/week!!!

My favorite song off To Anyone by 2NE1


Be blessed,
~Lola O.~
2 Responses
  1. Your birthday is a week after mine!! I spent a whole week celebrating my birthday too. Spa, nails, hair leading up to celebrating my birthday for like 5 days! haha~ I got lucky in that my birthday celebration week only had 3 days of actual teaching with our school anniversary and physical exams day that week. I hope you have/had a wonderful first birthday here in Korea~! I can't believe I already celebrated a second one here^^


  2. Lola O. Says:

    It was a great 1st birthday in Seoul, and I'll probably celebrate another one before I head back to the states.