Lola O.
"The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart." ~Elisabeth Foley~

I wasn't having a great day because it seems that I'm coming down with something. My stomach is in misery, and my whole body is aching. I'm freezing no matter how many layers I have on. I woke up like that, went to school like that, and am still feeling yucky. At one point I thought I was going to throw up during lunch, but thankfully it didn't happen. I should have asked for sick leave, but I stubbornly didn't tell anyone I wasn't feeling well. I'm not one to use my sick days unless it's realyl dire because for some reason I feel guilt. Ahhh...this conscience of mine is annoying. I had five classes today, and after I was sitting at my desk browsing the internet when one of my students comes bearing today's mail and I had real mail. Not a bill, but a lovely card from my bestie back home. God, I love her:)!!!!

Seriously, even with this distance she's there when I need her, an it is always an unexpected but much needed surprise. I wasn't feeling blue because I'm not feeling well, and seriously I was sick like a month ago. Give me a freaking break Universe!!! Anyway, I wanted to share what the card said, it's one of those quoteable ones because maybe when you are reading it you'll feel better too about your day, life, anything and everything going on with you.

"I beg you...to have patience with everything unresolved in your heart and to try to love the questions themselves as if they were locked rooms or books written in a very foreign language. Don't search for the answers, which could not be given to you now, because you would not be able to live them. And the point is to live everything. Live the questions now. Perhaps then, someday far in the future, you will gradually, without even noticing it, live your way into the answer." -Rainer Maria Rilke, 1903


Be blessed,
~Lola O.~