Lola O.

Wow, now that things are coming together, it seems like time is against me. I just mailed my visa application to the Korean Consulate in Los Angeles so I am crossing my fingers that I get it back by Wednesday so I can book my ticket to Seoul and my ticket to visit my sister in Florida for a week in August. It looks like August 21st is K-Day:) so right now my top worries is getting my Residency Certificate in the mail and trying to pack my life up in two overweight suitcases, one carry on, and a backpack/purse.

If you know me I have a lot of clothes, shoes, purses, etc and I like them all so parting will be filled with sorrow. Alrighty, let me leave you with one of my all time favorite Korean songs by the wonderful Masta Wu! Every time I listen to this song it makes me feel like smiling.

0 Responses