Lola O.
I called my doctor's office today, and found out that everything looks normal no active or inactive signs of Crohn's or Lymphoma. I didn't get to speak with my actual doctor so I am waiting for him to call me, hopefully sometime today but everything is looking good. I definitely want to ask about what the lumps were doing there, but I'm not going to worry about it.

These two weeks have been so tiring, and now I just feel so damn happy (Cloud 9 Happy). No more worrying, anxiety, or fear. I can finally enjoy knowing that I get to go to Seoul at the end of February. It feels good to write that, and to say it out loud. I have a huge smile on my face that is going to stay there for the next two months and beyond.

2009 has been a really hard year for me as far as my health is concerned, so my only wish for 2010 is a year of abundantly great health. No more doctor visits, hospitals, test after test, or anything of that sort. I want to enjoy my life, and live long enough to give back more than I have been given.

I'm not holding my breath anymore; I've been released and it feels good. I'm looking forward to 2010, and cannot wait to go to Seoul and just finally start this new chapter of my life. A heartfelt thank you for all the support and encouraging words I received.

Seoul, here I come...
~Lola O.~
3 Responses
  1. JIW Says:

    congratulations :)


  2. yes congratulations!!! I'm excited for you!! can't wait!


  3. Maria Says:

    THIS. Is awesome, awesome news. =)