Lola O.
So the original plan was to purchase my ticket last week, but the day I wanted to buy it the prices went up like $200 and I was like no way am I going to spend that much even though we do get reimbursed. So everyday since I have been checking the prices and this morning I woke up and the exact ticket I wanted to purchase has gone down more than $200 so I bought it! I also bought travel insurance this time around, because I now expect the unexpected!

Finally everything is done and in two weeks I will be jetting off to Seoul for a year. I'm starting to freak out a little bit thinking of all the things I need to do in the next two weeks, the most important thing being spending time with my family and friends. I'm trying to do my best to stay calm and just trust that everything will work out in its on way and time.

I leave the morning of February 25th, take US Airways to Los Angeles, CA and Korean Air to Seoul. Overall about seventeen hours of traveling before I get to Seoul late afternoon on February 26, 2010.

Those that have flown with Korean Air how was it? I refuse to fly with Asiana unless I have to because they wouldn't reimburse me the full amount of my ticket when I ended up in the hospital. They actually said to me, unless I had died they couldn't refund it. How messed up is that?!

Everything seems to be coming together to make the journey smooth for me, and I am crossing my fingers it goes as smooth as possible. So please keep me in  your thoughts and prayers!

Be Blessed,
~Lola O.~
4 Responses
  1. JIW Says:

    Korean Air is great. Sometimes the stuardists are a bit pushy but I liked all my flights. They food they serve is good and they give you nice snacks. Also they give you time to sleep by turning off the lights. You get a tv monitor in front of you with lots of movies from all over the world. It will be a good flight~


  2. Anonymous Says:

    Korean Air was okay if I remember correctly. I believe I had two meals times and one snack time. The stewardess were okay. The only negative for me was that the stewardess kept calling me sir. I now know that it was a Korean thing and not that I looked like a man. lol


  3. Lola O. Says:

    I'll have to remember the sir thing, thanks you two for letting me know how your flight experiences were.

    Now, will they let me get away with bringing a pillow along with my carry-on and laptop case?


  4. Hey! Korean air was enjoyable for me. I had my computer with me on the flight but not out. It was in luggage as my carry-on. I heard that it's okay for pillows to go on the flight with you but not completely sure. You maybe able to find it on their website. But yes I loved my Korean Air flight. ^^