Lola O.
  • I woke up from a dream where I was being taken to China against my will with a bunch of other people.
  • I really like my outfit today..muhahaha
  • I got out of my apartment on time for once
  • The crosswalk turned green as soon as I got there:)..no waiting
  • When I got to the bus stop there was this elementary school aged boy in his baseball uniform practicing with an imaginary bat and ball. The joy and determination on his face made me smile. I hope his team wins.
  • I gave him my seat on the bus, just because he was so adorable.
  • I went in to this convienence store I always pass on the way to school, and once the adjusshi rang me up he said arigato gozaimasu to me. I laughed because it was so random, either he thinks I'm from Japan or he thinks he is funny.
  • As I was walking up the steps the 6th grade head teacher came up to me to compliment me on my Korean skills because she is always calling for my co-teacher and I know enough Korean to explain that she isn't here or where she is. Makes me want to further build my Korean knowledge
  • This all happened in about 15 minutes, but it was a nice way to start my Wednesday!!
  • Currently listening to...
0 Responses